Subject: Rule: 19

I am going back through Rules already discussed and building a status list.
The following rules, that I am sending out are all commented on, but not
decided.  Though the comments are not always for or against, mostly
editorial.  So, same rules apply.  You have 5 working days, which actually
puts us in Montreal.

Rules for Voting:  Each email will have only one rule in it, I will try to
mark the rules that group with it, or rules that might duplicate it.  The
membership has 5 working days to bring forth objection or discussion, after
the 5 working days, if there are no objections, the rule will be assumed to
be "ACCEPTED" and be given to the LCSC for their implementation.

Voting period on this rule ends:  July 28, 2003

*******************************
[R 19]  Every element declaration corresponding to a property must be bound
to a type corresponding to the property's representation term. Where the
representation term corresponds to an object class (aggregate BIE), the
complex type corresponding to that object class must be used. Where the
representation term corresponds to a Core Component Type, the complex type
corresponding to that Core Component Type must be used.

Our Comments:

Should this be broken down to different rules for each piece?

---
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Seaburg;Lisa
FN:Lisa Seaburg (E-mail)
ORG:Aeon LLC
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(662) 562-7676
ADR;WORK:;;;Senatobia;MS;38668;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Senatobia, MS 38668=0D=0AUSA
URL;WORK:http://www.aeon-llc.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
REV:20030721T171647Z
END:VCARD