Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] NDR Checklist Clarification

Oops, hit the return too soon.

	R90:
	-----------
	A RootSchema in one UBL namespace that is dependant upon type definitions
	or element declarations defined in another namespace MUST NOT import
	schema modules from that namespace.

	What is this talking about??

	We may have missed the wording here, but my understanding is we were trying to preclude importing a schema module that imports a schema module (NOT allowed)

	Best Regards,
	Chin Chee-Kai
	SoftML
	Tel: +65-6820-2979