Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] NDR Checklist Clarification

Tim & Mark,

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Tim McGrath wrote:

>>6.1.4.3.3 Data Type Rules for Definitions
>>[D6] The definition of a Data Type shall use a structure that is based
>>on the existence
>>of primary and secondary Representation Terms of the associated Core
>>Component Type, and is enhanced by Qualifier Terms.

Thanks, Tim.  This [D6] paragraph seems to imply that in
implementations, the Data Type is a function of 4 variables:
- Qualifier primary Representation Term
- primary Representation Term
- Qualifier secondary Representation Term
- secondary Representation Term

and appears consistent with what [D14] describes.
This implies that we could need 4 columns in the spreadsheets.

But Mark is saying primary rep term == secondary rep term
and no such thing as "qualifier rep term".  This implies
that we could/must need only 1 column in the spreadsheets.

Can we nail this down quickly?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai