Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] NDR Target Audience Change?

I don't remember this being discussed by the TC.

Jon

   Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:33:38 -0400
   From: Grimley Michael J NPRI <GrimleyMJ@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil>

   Greetings,

   (For those who read the previous posting, I apologize. It occurred to me that, because it was a response to the agenda announcement, many of you may not have bothered to read it.)

   When did our target audience change from:

	   This specification documents the rules and guidelines for the naming and design of XML components for the UBL library.
	   (wd-ublndrsc-ndrdoc-22)
   to:

	   Our first primary target audience includes those developing XML from ebXML Core Components.
	   Our second target audience is all other XML Schema developers.
	   (wd-ublndrsc-ndrdoc-V1pt0Drafta)

   Was this discussed in Montreal?

   Thanks,
   Mike Grimley