Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Analysis and Response to Gunther's last minute RT,CCT & code lists

Chee-Kai has raised some important issues that we need to dicuss and
make recommendations to the NDR group at out meeting on Tuesday.

However, for the record, these new structure are not purely 'Gunthers'.
 He , Mark and Garrett developed these ideas at the last plenary.  Due
to some communication breakdown neither the LCSC nor Tools and
Techniques were aware of their existnece until last week.

What we know need to do is debug them and plug them into our
architecture.  Unfortunately, the code list implementation model has
been developed since these schemas were built and i suspect we need some
re-engineering to make it all plug together.

Lets get this sorted out over the LCSC and NDR calls this week and give
Chee-Kai room to build some 1.0 schemas.

Gunther and/or Garrett it is important that soemone who designed these
schemas is present on the calls this week.