Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] NDR SC call for agenda items

Mavis

A few agenda items:

1) The rule about the element and type needing annotations for their declarations was, I believe, wrongly changed at the last meeting. The original rule was correct in that the representation term, etc are different for a type (based on an ABIE) as for an element (based on a corresponding ASBIE, or less relevant, based on a BBIE). The misunderstanding was made in thinking that the rule wasn't being kept when in fact all elements and types did have these annotations in one place (but only in one place) already. People would need to look at the schemas to see this - if I try explaining it it might not be so clear.

2) It was ruled that the schema locations should be absolute but with a comment from Mark that LC might just want to keep this for the final release rather than for the beta too. LC have asked that it be clarified that this is OK. There would be some difficulty in trying to use an absolute path during development for the beta and then for the beta itself so they wish to use relative paths in the beta release.

Lisa might mention it but just in case, LC wanted it flagged up that they will, with Gunther's suggestion, be dropping the datatype schema from the beta release since it is not used and could confuse. I think that really the rule should reflect this - that the DataType schema is not required unless CCTS datatypes are actually used.

Thanks

Steve

>>> Mavis Cournane <mavis.cournane@cognitran.com> 10/14/03 15:54 PM >>>
Dear all

We will have our NDR call tomorrow at our usual time 8:30PST. I have received
regrets only from Lisa, so I am expecting full attendance.

If you have any agenda items yo wish added to the list please let me know.

Regards
Mavis