Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] import versus include schema

Is the issue that the document should clearly draw a distinction between
include vs. import?

BTW -- Mark: SSM7 is just plain wrong (thanks for pointing me to it
Chee-Kai):

A UBL root schema in one UBL namespace that is dependant upon type
definitions or element declarations defined in another namespace MUST NOT
import Schema Modules from that namespace.

That "import" should say "include".  Did we fix that already?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chin Chee-Kai [mailto:cheekai@softml.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 3:18 AM
To: Burcham, Bill
Cc: UBL NDR

Bill,

Thanks.  SSM6, SSM7  have no inkling on the word "include"
at all.  I don't think it is fair to expect a read who
looks at the document first time round to know that
SSM6 and SSM7 were "clearly" trying to forbid certain configurations between
uses of import and include.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML