Subject: NDR homework

Folks,

I show the following as being outstanding from last weeks F2F:

Jim Wilson - Figures
Mavis - Updated Section 4
Arofan - Updated Section 5
Gunther - Updated Examples

I have a 15 hour plane ride Saturday to Tokyo for the W3C AC meeting.  I would like to devote that time to working on the NDR document.  Could you all please get me your inputs soonest - TODAY would be best.

Thanks,

Mark