Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Proposed Modification to [ELN4] - ASBIE Naming

> shouldn't
> <xsd:element name="InvoiceLegalTotal" type="cat:LegalTotal"/>
> be
>
> <xsd:element name="InvoiceLegalTotal" type="cat:LegalTotalType"/>

Yep, my bad.

> The type of an ASBIE is always the type of
> the ABIE being associated with.

I agree; aside from my typo, that's what I indicated.

> the point i was trying to make in my earlier email was that
> InvoiceLegalTotal is a legitimate re-use of the LegalTotal (in a
> specific context).

I understand the point of your last email; unfortunately, we currently have a rule that states that a global element must be declared for all ASBIEs. The purpose of the modification to the naming rule is simply to prevent name collisions with the globally declared ABIE that corresponds to the ASBIE's type.