Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: [ubl-ndrsc] UBL: question on CCT language component

I cannot find where it says they are indicator. Content???  di you mean Identifier. Content?

In the data model i derived fro the tables in 8-1 and 8-2, you will see that both Language.Identifier and Language.Locale.Identifier are Identifiers and therefore have an Identifer. Content (ie xsd:token).

This conundrum exposes the 'flat' structures we have built for CCTs and Rep. Terms , when they should have been more sophisticated.  That is, we should have had things like...

<Language>
<Identifier>
<Content>
EN
</Content>
</Identifier>
<LocaleIdentifier>
<Content>
US
</Content>
</LocaleIdentifier>
</Language>

where the schema reflects the true structures of the CCTs and not the table