Subject: UBL NDR SC Minutes March 3 2004

Dear all
attached are the brief minutes of the NDR call today.

Please try to participate next week as attendance this week was very scant. We have a lot of work to do over the next four weeks and your participation is imperative.

---------------
Attendees
Mavis Cournane
Mike Grimley
Jessica Glace
Paul Thorpe
Lisa Seaburg

Regrets
Mark Crawford

AWOL
Everybody else

Dear all the NDR meeting today lasted for the duration of the call. In the absence of several members we did not have quorum. However, work was done on Section 6 of the NDR document that deals with Code Lists.

The edits to this section will be submitted to Mark Crawford for insertion in to the final NDR document.
Mavis Cournane
Cognitran Limited