ubl-org-data message

Subject: 20211208 Notes

Present

Paul
Yves
CÃcile
Natalie

Excused
Ole

Discusion :
The business process proposal is challenged:
- Registration Authority , or Publisher?
Both registration and publication processes share the same data model and there is only an additional step in the registration case
where the registration authority first register the information and then publishes it.
The registration step generates an additional step to send back to the EO its registration number.

As we recognise the commonalities between the 2 processes , the diagram will be changed to encompass both cases.
The pool registration Authority will be changed to Registration authority/Publisher and the process will be extended adequately.

We will add to the narrative the information that the current datamodel fits the Publication needs only and requires to be checked to make sure
that it supports the Registration needs.

Actions:
CÃcile updates the model.
CÃcile creates the structure
Yves fills with more content/checks validity
Paul reviews with native speaking skills.

The sub committee will reconvene on the 19 January 2022.
merry christmas and happy year.