ubl-org-data message

Subject: Organisation Master data meeting

Will the meeting be using the TC’s Zoom facility? I am logged in but so far the only one.

From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
When: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM May 25, 2022

Submitter's message
Please accept my apologies. I thought that the time of the meeting was changed.... we had decided to postpone it to 15 to 16 CET.
-- Cecile Guasch

Event Title: Organisation Master data meeting

Date: Wednesday, 25 May 2022, 03:00pm to 04:00pm CEST
Description

Please note that we will have a meeting today as well.

Agenda

Discuss the revised BPM diagram  under: Untitled Diagram.drawio - diagrams.net

Owner: Cecile Guasch
Group: UBL Organisation Master Data SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the UBL Organisation Master Data SC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.