ubl-org-data message

Subject: 20220720 minutes

Present
Yves
Paul
CÃcile

We aligned the github branch UBL-331 with the latest decision about the document name- Business Information instead of Business Registration Information Notice.

We updated the draw.io diagram .
We face the issue of not been able to store the content under the github branch.

It prevents the subgroup to merge the branch.