ubl-payfin message

Subject: RE: [ubl-payfin] updated payment means working draft doc

Hi Oriol

Yes, happy for you to produce a draft and we can review together and then take the doc through the process with the TC

cheers
/Levine

Inactive hide details for "Oriol Bausà Peris" ---16/06/2020 03:20:32 am---Dear Levine As per the work in the Peppol Internation"Oriol Bausà Peris" ---16/06/2020 03:20:32 am---Dear Levine As per the work in the Peppol International working group, the way payments are implemen

From: "Oriol Bausà Peris" <oriol@invinet.org>
To: Levine Naidoo <levine.naidoo@au1.ibm.com>
Cc: ubl-payfin@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 16/06/2020 03:20 am
Sent by: <ubl-payfin@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear Levine

As per the work in the Peppol International working group, the way payments are implemented in the UBL Invoice have been discussed and the UBL-Payment Committee Note has been studied and checked against the requirements gathered during the working sessions in the team.

There are some questions that have arised and it would be good to provide this input into the Payfin SC in order to cover the use cases identified and the way to handle existing payment methods.

The main topics we would like to review from the Payments Committee Note are as follows:

1) To harmonize the way different payment methods are handled, to avoid requiring too much data to define a payment, removing redundant information.
2) To add support for split payments
3) To add support for multiple installments

Under your point of view, what is the best way to proceed? Should I work on the draft and share a new release with you ?

Best regards
Oriol Bausà