ubl-post-award message

Subject: RE: UBL-7: Request for adding a reference to the OrderChange document in OrderResponse(Simple)

All,

having heard no objections/comments about this subject I will go ahead and add the "cac:OrderChangeDocumentReference" to both the OrderResponse and OrderResponseSimple documents.

Kees Duvekot

Van: ubl-post-award@lists.oasis-open.org [ubl-post-award@lists.oasis-open.org] namens Duvekot, Kees [kduvekot@Wehkamp.nl]
Verzonden: donderdag 18 augustus 2016 13:55
Aan: 'ubl-post-award@lists.oasis-open.org'
CC: 'ubl@lists.oasis-open.org'

All,

As part of the discussions around UBL 2.2 a request was received to add a reference to the OrderChange document that was the reason for issuing a OrderResponse(Simple) document.

I feel that we have two options for this request:

* Add a new specific document reference element to the OrderChangeDocument called "cac:OrderChangeDocumentReference" (which is a DocumentReferenceType)

* Provide guidance to use the "cac:OriginatorDocumentReference" element for this specific purpose (linking OrderChange to OrderResponse(Simple) )

Both are valid options so I would like to hear the SC comments on this request before we provide an answer. Can we discuss this on this list (ubl-post-award) until next week Tuesday so we can come up with a recommendation after that.

Regards,

Kees D.

I have cc’d the main UBL list for those people that are not subscribed to the ubl-post-award mailing list. If you would like to comment on this then please subscribe to the ubl-post-award list to keep up to date with what is happing in this subcommittee.