ubl-pre-award message

Subject: Minutes for UBL Pre-award SC call 2 September 2015 13:00UTC

Minutes for UBL Pre-award SC call 2 September 2015 13:00UTC

ATTENDANCE
    Oriol Bausa
    G. Ken Holman
    Ole Madsen (convener)

STANDING ITEMS

1.       CalForTenders

-           Do we need more depending on
TenderEncryptionKey  and documentpackage

Ad. 1 We do not need documentpackage according to eSENS.
            TenderEncryptionKey will be placed in
            <cac:AdditionalDocumentReference>
                  <cbc:ID><http://www.FirstAgency.dk/Tender/FA_OM_Public_Tender_Encryption_Key.cer>http://www.FirstAgency.dk/Tender/FA_OM_Public_Tender_Encryption_Key.cer</cbc:ID>

           </cac:AdditionalDocumentReference>

We will use <cbc:DocumentTypeCode> or
<cbc:DocumentType> to state EncryptionKey.
We will use Action to handle SoftwareURI
   <cac:DocumentReference>

   <cac:DocumentAction> 0..n  ABIE (new): Action

     <cbc:ID> 0..1

     <cbc:Name> 0..1

     <cbc:ActionCode> 1

     <cac:ActionItemProperty> 0..n ABIE (existing): ItemProperty

         <cbc:Name> 1

         <cbc:Value> 0..1

To handle the new requirement for file size
information we will add a new BBIE to DocumentReference:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.1/mod/summary/reports/UBL-AllDocuments-2.1.html#Table_DocumentReference.Details

    DocumentSizeNumeric 0..1 Numeric The size of the original form of the
                                     file in bytes.

... and a new BBIE to Attachment:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.1/mod/summary/reports/UBL-AllDocuments-2.1.html#Table_Attachment.Details

    AttachmentSizeNumeric 0..1 Numeric The size of the attachment in bytes.

2.       Are there request for new UBL documenttypes:
        - Will there be need for some new - based on new Notices from 2015
        - Will there be a need for a new combined
Qualification based on eCertis, VCD and ESPD

Ad. 2 In CENBII3 there have been done some work
according to the new Notices and we will address
this in UBL. We will find the GABS in
Qualification Request and a combined Qualification and address this in UBL.

3.       Are there request for new Pre-Award
Procurement components of the UBL common library
model elements in UBL common library model :

-          Yes from above

4.       Are there request for new codelists:

-          Need to look at languages - see Jira ticket

  Ad. 4 Remember to fill column N in the
spreadsheet when referencing a code list that is
to be incorporated into the UBL-supplied XSLT second-pass validation.

JIRA tickets
<https://issues.oasis-open.org/i#browse/UBL-21>https://issues.oasis-open.org/i#browse/UBL-21

SC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Next meetings:

          2015-10-14  Atlantic 13:00UTC/15:00CEST/9:00EDT

    Will anyone be requesting a leave of absence in the near future?  For
    privacy reasons, this discussion will be kept off of the minutes.

Venlig hilsen/Best Regards
Ole Madsen
T   +45 4090 6064
M  +45 2331 3133