ubl-pre-award message

Subject: Pre-award test csd02wd01pa02 packaged and ready

Fellow UBL Pre-award SC members,

The artefacts package csd02wd01pa02 resulting from today's impromptu Pre-award meeting can be found here:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=60554

I've also updated my skeleton tool found through:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/Crane-UBL-Skeleton/index.htm

Please let me know if I missed anything. I did end up having to do it twice because our renaming of the ABIE put it out of alphabetical order. I still haven't managed to match Oriol's skills!

--
UBL introduction lecture - Exchange Summit - Orlando, FL - 2017-04-24 |
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |