ubl-pre-award message

Subject: Artefacts for Pre-award csd02wd01pa04 now ready

Fellow UBL Pre-award Subcommittee members,

Please find here the artefacts for the csd02wd01pa04 version of the Pre-award spreadsheet that I snapshot earlier this morning on request:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=61141

I have also updated the oXygen frameworks:

  https://CraneSoftwrights.github.io/resources/ubl/#oxygenubl

I have refrained from updating the Pre-award skeleton editor as I have had zero feedback from the community regarding whether or not it is being used. Each update is voluminous. If someone needs this, please let me know it is being used and I will update it.

The spreadsheet is now labeled csd02wd01pa05 in case it is changed for another test release:
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LdfrIkRuU_2KkqU0BasaEvyosT2tVmi5V50TmNWE9uQ/view

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |