ubl-pre-award message

Subject: preaward02 test schemas ready for testing

Fellow UBL Pre-award committee members,

Please excuse my tardy preparation of these artefacts, but finally I have prepared them from the spreadsheets edited by Cécile:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64801

I would like to commend Cécile on her thoroughness in working with the spreadsheets as my programmatic analysis of the changes brought up zero red flags to be repaired before the programs could produce the artefacts. It did not require me to go into the spreadsheets at all before creating the end results.

That doesn't even happen for me as I usually forget something!

Well done, Cécile!

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |