ubl-pre-award message

Subject: Today's pre-award meeting cancelled

Dear all,

As none showed up for the pre-award meeting today, I just cancel it.
Please note that I would like your opinion on the note accompanying the UBL2.3 version that will be sent for public review:

" The UBL 2.3 version includes:

Thank you very much.
KRs,
CÃcile

CÃcile GUASCH
Consultant for the European Commission- Information Systems Architect
DIGIT D2 - Interoperability
Tel +32 2959446
Email: cecile.guasch@ext.ec.europa.eu

ISAÂ - IT solutions for less bureaucracy
Follow us on @EU_isa2