ubl-pre-award message

Subject: RE: [ubl-pre-award] Re: Tickets to be included into PRD01 (addressed in the excel files)

Dear all,

The EU Recommendation 2003/361 defines SME as: micro, small and medium-sized enterprises.

The eProcurement ontology also uses this definition.  Would it be possible to align UBL?

Kind regards,

Natalie

Natalie Muric

Publications Office of the European Union

Directorate C – Access to and reuse of public information
C.3 – TED and EU public procurement
2, rue Mercier • L-2985 Luxembourg
Tel. +352 292944008 • Fax +352 292944604

natalie.muric@publications.europa.eu

https://publications.europa.eu

Facebook - @EU Publications - @EUR-Lex

@CORDIS_EU - @EUTenders