ubl-pre-award message

Subject: Re: Deadlines

Hi Cecile

You have an eagle eye ;-)

We also have several mentions of âdeadlineâ where a Date is used, and more than 70 uses of Period that doesnât mention a deadline. For example, in the TenderingProcess where TenderSubmissionDeadlinePeriod occurs we have:

TenderSubmissionDeadlinePeriod: The period during which tenders must be delivered.

InvitationSubmissionPeriod: The period during which invitations to tender must be completed and delivered.

ParticipationRequestReceptionPeriod: The period during which requests for participation must be completed and delivered.

So three uses of Period with very similar uses, but only one of them uses the words âdeadlineâ and âperiodâ together. I think the TenderSubmissionDeadlinePeriod is just an exception that has slipped through at some point. I canât find any other examples of deadline and period being used together.

I would still go with TenderSubmissionPeriod as we talked about today.

Best regards,

Kenneth