ubl-pre-award message

Subject: RE: [ubl-pre-award] Re: Tickets to be included into PRD01 (addressed in the excel files)

I believe that I am using the correct English grammar, and it is the UBL practice to use Oxford English where it makes sense.

UBL is not being created for Europe ... Europe is using UBL as are other countries and industries.

I'm of the opinion that what I have there now is correct, which is why I've put it there. I understand your desire to align with the European taxonomy, but personally I'm not convinced it is necessary for the specification to do so.

And not trying to shoehorn the inconsistencies when identified as inconsistencies is an opportunity not to be missed.

But our two contrasting opinions are just that, and this is a group project. Can anyone else justify one way or the other?