ubl-pre-award message

Subject: UBL 2.3 Pre-award04 uploaded

Schemas have been prepared for the spreadsheets that arrived by email this morning:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=66421

In the archive directory one can find a copy of those spreadsheets as well as the two "check NDR" HTML reports. These summaries report no NDR issues compared to the released UBL 2.2. There are numerous issues reported compared to UBL 2.3 CSPRD01, but we have no obligation to remain backward compatible to a preliminary release.

Please let me know if you need me to produce a new version.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |