Subject: SV: [ubl-psc] SV: [ubl] Spreadsheets for Extended Procurement Models

Hi Sylvia

I am sorry that this has passed my review. It should either be in all
spreadsheets or in none. If it is no help for you, I suggest that we delete
them.

/Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Sylvia Webb [mailto:swebb@gefeg.com]
Sendt: 13. september 2005 10:55
Til: Peter Larsen Borresen; ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org;
ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Mark Leitch'; 'Jostein Frømyr'
Emne: RE: [ubl-psc] SV: [ubl] Spreadsheets for Extended Procurement
Models

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the fast response.

If "END" is a processing instructions saying no more lines are expected,
please explain what in means in rows 29 and 38 of the Quote spreadsheet. It
is also in rows 21 and 65 in the Request for Quotation.

Should this instruction be in all of the spreadsheets? There are a few like
Credit Note where it does not exist.

Regards,
Sylvia