Subject: RE: SV: [ubl-psc] SV: [ubl] Spreadsheets for ExtendedProcurement Models

Stephen,

It is easiest from a programming perspective and a processing perspective,
if there is only one end in each spreadsheet.

What are there issues with only splitting ABIE's between "common,
procurement/transport", etc? As I recall, the only task we were originally
trying to address in splitting these spreadsheets was manageability for
those who use them instead of data modeling tools.

Regards,
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Green [mailto:stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 3:05 AM
To: plb@itst.dk; ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Jostein.Fromyr@EDISYS.NO; ml@tritorr.com
Subject: Re: SV: [ubl-psc] SV: [ubl] Spreadsheets for ExtendedProcurement
Models

Sylvia, Peter

I'd better put my hand up here and own up to the two 'END' rows in certain
documents. The reason is that we have a bit of an outstanding issue with the
fact that the ABIEs are not split just between 'common' and
'procurement/transport/etc' but also# there are ABIEs in document
spreadsheets apart from the actual document 'ABIE'. The document ABIE
(before the first 'END') gets into the document schema, but as I understand
it any other ABIE, though defined in the doc spreadsheet (as for the agreed
modeling architecture), stays in the 'common aggregate'
schema (as for the NDR rule).

All the best

Steve

>>> Peter Larsen Borresen <plb@itst.dk> 13/09/05 10:02:49 >>>
Hi Sylvia

I am sorry that this has passed my review. It should either be in all
spreadsheets or in none. If it is no help for you, I suggest that we delete
them.

/Peter