Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] PaymentMeans in the Swedish subset

I agree that this should be changed, we just didn't have enough info perhaps
when I was making the changes in the spreadsheets during the last face to face.
Apologies that has delayed it till now.

All the best

Steve

>>> "Martin Forsberg" <martin.forsberg@amnis.se> 21/09/05 19:45:13 >>>
Hi, and thanks for a very interesting meeting in Brussels!

We had a discussion regarding the cardinality for payment means. In the Swedish subset (UBL 1.0) we had to extend the cardinality to
0..n because it's very common to state at least two means of payment in a Swedish invoice.

I have attached an invoice-picture (in Swedish unfortunately) the payment means are marked in red. This is a very common scenario in
Sweden (and Norway I think).

I was told that PaymentMeans has also been added to PaymentTerms, and PaymentTerms has cardinality 0..n, but is this really the way
to go here?

If we would use the PaymentTerms to allow more than one PaymentMeans, the Swedish subset won't be interoperable with the Danish
subset.

Best regards,

Martin Forsberg
SFTI Tekniska kansli