Subject: Re: Punchout in UBL 2.0

thanks for the comment,  but i  am not sure that we  are leaving
interoperability as "someone else's problem".  it is that we see punch
out as a tightly coupled activity that is outside UBL's scope as a
document exchange standard.   we certainly try to address
interoperability at the document exchnage level.

in case i missed something i will pass this onto our procurement
subcommittee who may have more to add.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476