Subject: [ubl] RE: [ubl-psc] New draft of UBL change zzz to zip

Peter, Sylvia

Please let me know if you'd like me to spend some time going
through the spreadsheets correcting any obvious editorial
errors (not content). This might help getting the spreadsheets
into EF. I'd need the latest spreadhseets of course.

All the best

Steve

>>> "Sylvia Webb" <swebb@gefeg.com> 10/10/05 04:16:49 >>>
Hello Peter,

I've tried to import the latest draft spreadsheets into EF.  I've found the
following problem in the QualifiedDatatypes spreadsheet:

1) The values of "DT" and "Supplementary" in Column "P" are incorrect. The
correct values are "CT" and "Content".

Please make these changes and forward a new spreadsheet.

Additionally, I note that the values in Column K are not valid. Normalized
string, string, and the other values in this column are not valid CCTS data
types.  I realize that these errors existed in the UBL 1.0 spreadsheets and
I don't believe they impact the EF import, however, it should be documented
that they are in error.

Thanks,
Sylvia