Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Draft 8- reviewing catalogue extensions

the important thing is that we are able to walk through and discuss the
catalogue extension on monday's call, so if we dont have the complete
models perhaps we can look at those posted on:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-psc/download.php/15269/05-11-00006.001.zip

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/