Subject: Draft 9 without notes

Dear PSC

Please find the model for draft 9 attached. Release notes is missing for
this. I still miss some changes to documentreference, a attachedDocument
definition (somthing like document reference as a seperate document) and a
proposal for a digital signature.

Kind regards

Peter
-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Sylvia Webb [mailto:swebb@gefeg.com]
Sendt: 17. november 2005 16:52
Til: ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: [ubl-psc] Meeting Reminder - Friday

Members,

This is a reminder that we will have a special workgroup session Friday at
8:00 AM GMT to continue work on the Catalog submissions.

STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL PSC CONFERENCE CALLS

U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145

Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352

Access code: 5705229

This is not a PSC meeting that will count against attendance requirements.
It is an informal workgroup session.

Talk with you tomorrow.

Regards,
Sylvia Webb
Co-Chair UBL PSC

ModelSpreadsheets-UBL-2-0-phase-1-draft 9-20051118.zip