Subject: Account Response and Application Response.

We still need to decide what to do about these two document types.  They
both appear to do the same function (allow an application level response
to a transaction), but they have different structures.  I would like to
only use one.

My simple assessment is the Application Response is based on the EDIFACT
APERAK document  but the Account Response is designed to reference
specific lines on documents.  Can we get some debate on this?

NB whichever structure we agree on can i suggest we call it an
'Application' Response as I am not sure how it could be seen as
response from an 'Account'.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/