Subject: SV: [ubl-psc] Account Response and Application Response.

Title: Re: [ubl-psc] Account Response and Application Response.
Hi Sylvia

I am the original proposer for the accountResponse. We original suggested an InvoiceResponse or an ApplicationResponse used for billing purpose. Therefore it makes good sense to replace this dokument type with an ApplicationResponse.

mvh

Peter
-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Sylvia Webb [mailto:swebb@gefeg.com]
Sendt: 23. november 2005 03:19
Til: ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org

We need to find out who had a requirement for the document before we make final decisions to remove it. It's a little late in the development process to delete documents after they've been announced  in the public domain (Kavi) without spending the time to find the original owner, or spend the time to incorporate the requirements into another document that we do wish to keep.

When this process of determining what documents to add was in the Library Content committee, we spent a good amount of time validating the requests and justification. I'm hesitant to decide to remove it without further investigation.

The document type is very similar to the X12 824 transaction. If the message is properly annotated, it should not be confusing.

Sylvia