Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Digital signature

why do we need to say this is the model?  Surely we are designing
Digital Signature via Document Reference.Attachment then it is up to
each implementation to decide of it will use a digital signature.

i thought that was one of our requirements.  to allow any UBL document
to be signed.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/