Subject: Comments from Mikkel

Dear all

Mikkel and I took a walk through his list and the attached document reflects
the result. Some of the issues left are actual errors, some are request for
consistency and stretching, others again are just need for explaination.

/Peter <<Comments to draft 11 MHB PLB.txt>>
General notes
------------------
- IssueDate should be IssueDateTime. (Resolved: IssueDate and IssueTime remains)
- CopyIndicator should have cardinality 1 (Should be in all documents and default to false)
- GUID should have cardinality 1 (OK on document level)
- One of the currency codes used should have cardinality 1. (document currency code must be mandatory)
- Definitions of ExchangeRates should be more precise. What two currencies does the ExchangeRate specify the conversion between? (Three exchange rates needed)
- DocumentStatusCode not consistently used. What is the business case for this element? Codelist should be specified if it is in and cardinality should be 1. Check that all documents has a DocumentStatusCode or does not. (Should be deleted)
- LineCountNumeric - Why do we need a line count? Is it the line count of the corresponding document beeing responded? We need a reference by ID and to one or more lines.
- Why do we need TransactionReference? Thats part of the enveloping! (Needs explanation!)
- Inconsistency in the naming of references. (Signature vs. SignatureReference)
- Notes - we must specify what a note can be used for - otherwise it will be a garbage can.

CreditNote
--------------
Will TaxPointDate ever be different from IssueDate and why? What happens if TaxPointDate in not filled out?
CurrencyCode definitions are inconsistant. Why do we need this many currency codes?
Why do we need LineCountNumeric - this can be derived! What if it differs from the actual number of lines?
Why have you added AllowanceCharge to the header level?
Signature is problematic

DebitNote
------------
Why has Note been removed? Is it intentional? Note still remains in CreditNote.
DebitNote contains a TaxEvidenceIndicator - CreditNote does not? Why is this? (What is it for?)
DebitNote does not contain AllowanceCharge at header-level. CreditNote does? Why is this and why do we need AllowanceCharge at header level of CreditNote?

Invoice
--------------
Invoice does not contain a TaxEvidenceIndicator - I am not saying that we should have this element - but it should be consistent.

OrderCancellation
--------------------
Inconsistent DateTime
Definition of OrderDocumentReference needs update.
How do you specify the relationship between an OrderReference and an OrderDocumentReference? (Delete OrderDocumentReference when OrderReference is supplied)

OrderChange
---------------
OrderChange has no ID it has SellersId. The use of ID's between Order and OrderChange is inconsistent. (Change BuyersID to ID and change SellersID to SalesOrderID)
Why do we need AcknowledgementResponseCode? You cannot assume anything about the recievers capabilites to respond. (This is part of the CPA - remove this element).
Codelist for AcknowledgementResponseCode should be specified and element should be obligatory if it stays in the message.
Why do you need TotalPackagesQuantity? What is the business case. Needs better definition.
Definition associated with ValidityPeriod needs to be updated.
You can associate an OrderChange with one or more Orders. Cardinality should be 1. One Order one orderChange.

OrderResponse
-------------------
Definition of SalesOrderId is inconsistent.
We say ProposedTaxTotal but we do not say ExpectedGrossWeightMeasure. This is inconsistent.
OrderLine - Does the OrderResponse contain all the OrderLines from the orginal Order? What if it only contains a subset - how is that to be interpreted?

OrderResponseSimple
------------------------
DocumentStatusCode has been deleted - inconsistency with other documents.

RemittanceAdvice
TaxTotal has been added - should AllowanceCharge also be added for consistency? Why specify TaxTotal at all?

SelfBilledInvoice
Why do we need a SatementDocumentReference?

Statement
I do not like the idea of having AllowanceCharge at the header level of a Statement. Furthermore what is the value of TaxTotal if there is no StatementTotal?