Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Base price in item

a. We decided that there can only be one Base Price for an Item on an
Order/Invoice.  You are ordering or charging for a set number of items
so you only have one price.

b. Yes we can order Items without giving a price.

c. The idea of a 'ladder' doesn't apply when ordering or invoicing.  it
does apply to Catalogue Line pricing - which is why we have introduced
Item Location Quantity.  in this case Base Price depends on not just
quantity but also location.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/