Subject: RE: [ubl-psc] Base price in item

see my comments below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Larsen Borresen [mailto:plb@itst.dk]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 5:22 AM
To: 'ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [ubl-psc] Base price in item

Hi all

I just saw that the cardinality of Base price has changed from 0..n to 0..1.

1) Is this a change in purpose?
==webb> I was not aware that this changed
2) Can we have an Item without a price?
==webb> Yes. This is really trading partner dependent.
3) Base price to my mind reflects a price ladder depending on the quantity.
Is this the case anymore?
==webb>This is still a valid scenario. Base price can also be the first
price plus any additional charges.

/Peter