Subject: RE: [ubl-psc] Meeting schedule

Title: Re: [ubl-psc] Meeting schedule
Peter,

This is a good question.  I would also like to add the following for consideration:

Regards,
Sylvia
From: Peter Larsen Borresen [mailto:plb@itst.dk]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:46 AM
To: ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: SV: [ubl-psc] Meeting schedule

I would like to ask the chair of the procurement sub comitee  (and the co-chair) what is on the agenda now when we have submitted the model to OASIS review?

I have some idears:

a) Review of definitions of the schema elements
b) Discussion of the incomming input to the public review
c) Recognizing business rules not expressed in the schemas.

I will be there the 9th of january as well.

/Peter