Subject: SV: [ubl-psc] Minutes of PSC Meeting 6th Feb 2006

Title: Minutes of PSC Meeting 6th Feb 2006
Sorry I missed the meeting. We have had instaled a new system here and that was what has cought all my attention.

mvh

Peter
-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Mark Leitch [mailto:ml@tritorr.com]
Sendt: 6. februar 2006 09:55
Til: 'ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org'
Emne: [ubl-psc] Minutes of PSC Meeting 6th Feb 2006

Present:    Mark Leitch
                Tim McGrath
                Sylvia Webb

  1. Agreed that the inclusion of the Danish scenarios in the support package was a good thing.  Similar will apply to the Transport Package.
  2. Change log will be based on the Draft Package, Sections 1.3.3 and 1.3.4.  Add a fourth column to explain the change.  Also use ML and PB notes on the draft releases.
  3. Agreed that clarifications regarding postings to the public review issues list should be filtered through ML.  ML will correspond with the sender on behalf of the PSC.
  4. Action ML:  Make sure that Stephen Green is doing the implementation documentation for the TaxXML group as discussed in Manhattan.
  5. Action PB:  Report to group on the Swedish invoice implementation (SW reported that Sweden has adopted the UN/CEFACT [‘cross-industry’] invoice.

Next meeting:   Monday 13th Feb 08:00 GMT

Mark Leitch