Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] New issues from Northern European Subset group

Just to mention that with the SBS subset design, the subset document is actually
an ordinary UBL document, with the same UBL namespace so these issues don't
apply. The issue related to these that does apply is that the sender may wish to
signal somehow to the sender that they need the responding document to be
compliant with the subset (though it would nonetheless be a vanilla UBL document
all the same). Essentially the naespace is plain old UBL so another mechanism
is required for the SBS other than that suggested. The emphasis is not on the
document being semt but on the subset used for the document to be received.
It may be, importantly, that the document received, which has to be subsetted
to be properly understood (by machine), is not the response to a previously sent
document (e.g. it might be a notification process document such as invoice) so
this entails another mechanism such as ebXML.

All the best

Steve