Subject: Public comment

Hi,

Are Berg from Norway, participating in Northern European subset group also experienced problems when trying to send in comments from the comment-page on the oasis-site. I promised to forward it to PSC.

/Martin Forsberg

Comment from: are.berg@edisys.no

Name: Are Berg

Title: Senior Advisor

Regarding Specification: UBL 2.0

To cover the requirements of different business sectors, we need the possibility to add extension to UBL-messages on both header and details level. These extensions will contain additional business-related information, and together with the relevant UBL-specification they will define the implementation of a particular message to be used in a specific line of business.