Subject: Schedule for next conference calls

All,

Peter Borreson and I met during our rescheduled call today. This was the
call which would normally have been held this Monday, 10 April.  We started
dispositioning items on the issues list.

Based on the number of remaining issues plus the work that needs to go into
the spreadsheets we will need to hold additional conference calls plus our
regularly scheduled calls before our F2F in Brussels. It is very clearly
crunch time!

Please let me know ASAP what dates and times you could be available for
calls between 18 April and 15 May.  We normally do not hold meetings the
week before F2F meetings, and I will be Europe the week of 15 May on
business travel with a very limited schedule of available time for
additional meetings.

Please note, there will be no calls next week as many people are on holiday
and vacations for spring break.

Regards,
Sylvia