Subject: RE: [ubl-psc] Schedule for next conference calls

Tim,

Thanks for taking the time to submit your comments. I hope others that
aren't able to make the calls will submit their comments about dispositions
as well.

Please note the question for you about base price in the draft minutes dated
7 April. They were uploaded to the PSC document repository.

I will post revised spreadsheets to the full UBL TC listserv as they are
available.

Do you need to take a leave of absence from the PSC? I will post the
schedule for additional calls after our meeting on the 18th April.

Regards,
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 5:48 PM
To: swebb@gefeg.com
Cc: ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org

Sorry I missed the call yesterday but Friday is a bad day for me.

Between April 18 and May 2nd I will be in Hong Kong and can only call before
1600 local time (thats 1000 in Europe and 4 or 5 am for US East Coast).
After the 2nd I am in Europe but travelling intensively and probably cannot
commit to any times until I return on the 13th May.

To make things easier I have gone throuh the issues list and made my
personal comments against each item (see attached).  Note that those in
yellow font are duplications. I am happy to deal with this on email if i
cannot get on a call.

PS as we update the issues list can you post to the ubl list not ubl-psc as
the others cannot access these documents.

--
regards
tim mcgrath