Subject: Updated issuelist

Title: Updated issuelist

Dear PSC

Here is the latest issue list with the remarks from Tim and Martin and our resolution about the issues from Charlotte included. I have also new catalogue related items from a danish workshop we had the 28th. The plan is now:

1) Resolve the missing items (some of them have already been resolved, but I have lost the documentation of them)
2) Resolve the pending items
3) Resolve Freddies item
4) Make a change list from

Kind regrads