Subject: LineItemID

Hi PSC,

When commenting on the issue list I stumbled upon a thing in the order that might need clarification.

LineItemID has the definition:
The identifier for the Line Item assigned by the Buyer (mandatory)

The Item  (on LineItem) has a ASBIE called BuyersItemIdentification with the definition:
associates the item with its identification according to the buyers system.

For me this sounds as 1. we have two BuyersItemID and 2. UBL only supports "itemized" orders where the itemid is known?

Regards,
Martin Forsberg