Subject: Your advice please

Title: Your advice please
Freddy

We have been going through your invoice issues (as well as lots of other issues) and you make some good points which we are addressing.

One thing that we seem to have failed to get any solid advice on is the treatment of Tax Representative.
You mentioned this in Vancouver and it appears that you have it covered in TBG1.

Please can you give us some advice on Tax Representative e.g.:

Your help would be much appreciated.

Regards, Mark

Mark Leitch
Chair – UBL PSC