Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Two unrelated items

Title: Re: [ubl-psc] Two unrelated items
Regarding the points in the hyperlink:

Firstly I’d change the emphasis from ‘universal’ business language... to... universal business language
  1. UBL 2.0 does allows for delivery and or invoice receipts to be sent to a corporation or a private individual; don’t see a problem here.
  2. I assume the requirement here is for a UBL receipt/invoice to be stored on the smart card.  This can already be done.  Whether I buy a PC as a private individual or as a business from a supplier, the invoice is exactly the same.

If I’m missing something, please let me know and the PSC will consider it further.

Re. the approved acronyms, I will discuss with Peter Borresen.

Mark Leitch
Director - Tritorr Ltd
tel.:       +44 1932 821112
cell.:      +44 7881 822999