Subject: SV: [ubl-psc] Re: Next PSC Meeting

Since Mark and I will be en Hensinki tomorrow and Thursday I suggest friday.

/Peter

PS: Sylvia, how is it going with the schema generation?
-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sendt: 13. juni 2006 05:39
Til: swebb@gefeg.com
Cc: ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: [ubl-psc] Re: Next PSC Meeting

the time suits me (Sylvia you are a trooper!).  No problems with either Thursday or Friday.

Sylvia Webb wrote:
All,
I did not receive a response from everyone for a Tuesday morning meeting, therefore we will not have one.

Two options are remaining::
1) Thursday or Friday
2) My suggested time is at 11:00 AM CET/10:00 AM BST

Please let me know which day and time you are available. It is critical that we meet this week. Please suggest alternate times if the suggested time does not work for you.

Regards,
Sylvia