Subject: Names in document spreadsheets

I am now going through the document spreadsheets and have found some problems with Dictionary Entry Names.  As EDIFIX generates these itself it isn't a major problem for the schemas but we cannot publish the spreadsheets with these names.  For example....

Invoice. Buyer_ Customer Party. Party
Invoice. Seller_ Supplier Party. Party
Invoice. Tax_ Representative_ Party. Party

should be:

Invoice. Buyer_ Customer Party
Invoice. Seller_ Supplier Party
Invoice. Tax Representative_ Party

- where the Property Term is the same as the Represenation term we drop the duplication.  This is always true with ASBIEs.  And the underscore "_" is only used to separate qualifiers from terms (not qualifers from other qualifiers).

also (its too late to change it now)  "Invoice. Payment Alternative_ Exchange Rate. Exchange Rate" should probably have been called "Invoice. Alternative Payment_ Exchange Rate".
--
regards
tim mcgrath